To Join or Renew your membership with the Santa Fe Seniors on Bikes cycling club you will need to do the following:
- Download and fill out the combined application / waiver (click link to left, print out, fill out and sign, bring to next ride, or fill out, scan, and email to: firstname.lastname@example.org The fee for one year membership is $20 ($21 via PayPal) which covers insurance, social activities, and administrative costs.
- For renewals, a waiver is required each year, although once we have a hand signed hard copy or scan, future waivers may be done entirely online.
- If you choose to bring the waiver with you to your next ride, please bring the signed application / waiver, and $20 to the next ride you plan to do with the club. This can be during the regular riding season (April to October) or to any ad hoc ride. See ride schedule.
- Members who joined in 2016 are still considered active through the end of April 2017.
- To pay your SOB membership fee via PayPal, click button below:
You do not have to be a member to subscribe to the blog. Click Contact link.